1) Peel 1kg of Potatoes.
2) Chop potatoes into quarters
3) Fill pot with water (more than enough to cover the potatoes)
4) Put 2 tsp of salt into the pot of water
5) Put all the potatoes into the pot of water
6) Boil for 20 minutes
7) To test potato, put your knife into a potato - (watch video)
8) When ready, drain potatoes. Place potatoes in a large bowl
1) Add 2 tsp of salt, the pepper, sliced onions , olive oil, lemon juice , garlic and mint leaves to the potatoes in the large bowl
2) Mix all the ingredients with hands.